WeeklyCheckins is an accountability tool that lets you track goals and check in with someone (via Zoom) every week.
How it works:
Go to WeeklyCheckins.com and create an account. You’ll see a week-by-week view of the year, with the current week highlighted with a red arrow. From this page, you can:
- Add goals (I suggest 3-4 max)
- Invite a friend to check-in with you
- Once your friend confirms a time, you’ll both receive a calendar invite with a Zoom link
- Join the meeting at the scheduled time and discuss your goals for the week
I’m still adding functionality, including the ability to capture feedback during/after the check-in itself. If you have other feature requests or ideas, feel free to shoot me an email.
Why I created this:
I’ve been doing regular weekly check-ins with my friend Frankie for the past couple of months and it’s been super helpful. Having a consistent check-in partner that I respect, is also working on a startup and is very metric-driven has made me:
- Better quantify the work I do, which makes it easier to track progress
- Set more ambitious goals (I can’t put in 50% effort if I see him constantly putting in more)
- Made me feel better about the entrepreneurial journey
I decided early on that setting goals on a weekly basis provides a good cadence for check-ins and keeps goals small but not too granular.
Try it out!
WeeklyCheckins is live and mostly functional. Try it out and let me know what you think!